Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Flash Mob attacks man in his house

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 01:00 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
After the incident took place and the perps
were arrested, there was another incident with
the mother of the one arrested who came back
to the owner's house threatening him. Imagine what
would have happened if he had shot the perp? One
can only guess.

It appears that there are no open and shut cases.
You protect self and family. The next day or week
you have to do it all over again. Until the very last
of them is done away with. This is lawlessness at its
worst when home-owners cannot be guaranteed safety
in a society of laws.

very true,
someone will always try to get back at you.
sometimes its best to just let police handle it. but honestly
if someone broke into my house <tryed to beat me and my family.
-no i would not of killed them. but they sure as hell would regret that.

-a friend of mine was telling me what he does at home. he sets up bear spray(pepper spray from hell) all around his house(he has kids btw) he sets all around the house so if someone is in harm he can just spray them down. they cant do anything . until police arive. it will not kill anyone, you know if a kid got a hold of it and shot little jimmy in the face with the spray it wouldnt kill him.

Old 10-01-2011, 01:04 AM   #52
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 834 Times on 505 Posts
Likes Given: 179

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymaker17 View Post
-a friend of mine was telling me what he does at home. he sets up bear spray(pepper spray from hell) all around his house(he has kids btw) he sets all around the house so if someone is in harm he can just spray them down.
That sounds a lot more complicated than a dbl tap or two

Old 10-01-2011, 01:14 AM   #53

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymaker17

very true,
someone will always try to get back at you.
sometimes its best to just let police handle it.
The average response time for a Philadelphia police officer is 3 hours. Even if you live down the street from the station. The only way to get a quicker response is an "officer down" call.

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"

Old 10-01-2011, 02:50 AM   #54

Liked 25 Times on 12 Posts

Makes me wonder what kind of press would be involved if the colors were reversed.

Old 10-01-2011, 03:36 AM   #55

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanNinja View Post
The average response time for a Philadelphia police officer is 3 hours. Even if you live down the street from the station. The only way to get a quicker response is an "officer down" call.
You just provided the answer to your own question! BG breaks in and you kill him? You put in an officer down call...

Of course I am just kidding...but it does make me wonder what the possible ramification might be of doing so? False report? Maybe obstruction...I have no idea.

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 10-01-2011, 04:21 AM   #56

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119

You just provided the answer to your own question! BG breaks in and you kill him? You put in an officer down call...

Of course I am just kidding...but it does make me wonder what the possible ramification might be of doing so? False report? Maybe obstruction...I have no idea.
I wish I knew the answer to that question. Unfortunately I have another story (amongst the others Ive already posted in here, living in this city is horrible). I was about 12-13 my family was returning from a trip to Williamsburg,Va. We got home about 4am. Just about the same time one of our neighbors came home to find his house had been robbed. He immediately points the finger at my father because hes standing outside at 4am in the middle of a small quiet street. This guy basically thinks he is Don Corleone. Anyway..he throws a few threats at my dad and then my father decides to call out on it. This guy start cowardly walking back to his house. 5 mins later 3 cars pull up full of guidos with baseball bats. They started to go after my dad and even pushed their way into the house..once inside they seen me and my sister and decided to take off. Cops finally show up and tell my mother "if they come back, dial 911 and say 'roll call' and we will be here instantly".

From the way he explained it, roll call ad the same meaning as officer down. 15 years after, im still wondering if it has any consequences. Especially after an officer himself told us to use the phrase.

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"

Old 10-01-2011, 01:35 PM   #57
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Woody View Post
Makes me wonder what kind of press would be involved if the colors were reversed.
hell it would be all over every news outlet nationwide...them evil whiteys holdin down the poor black folk again.

I am SOOO sick of the race thing in this damn country!!!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 10-03-2011, 01:40 AM   #58

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
hell it would be all over every news outlet nationwide...them evil whiteys holdin down the poor black folk again.

I am SOOO sick of the race thing in this damn country!!!

oooooooooooooooooooh, ur not being p.c.............down here in the south, we like to callem' demmers (short for democrats).

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me