Flash Mob attacks man in his house - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Flash Mob attacks man in his house

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 12:21 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
OH, and "hate crime" is BULLSHYT!!!

When you "hate" ANYONE enough to bodily attack them, its a crime. Assault and battery is assault and battery no matter the motive!
This ^ I like. Most crimes could be concidered a hate crime.

It's just that it seems like whites get labled with hate crimes when the crime had nothing to do with race while other crimes such as this one is not concidered a hate crime even though it was fueled by racism.
If the man that had been attacked had shot and killed one of his attackers, He probably would have been labled a racist, and put in jail for a hate crime.
This is BS and this is why our justice system needs to be reformed in several areas.
__________________
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:26 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
UrbanNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Philadelphia,Pennsylvania
Posts: 934
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigleysharps4570

That's what they all need to start doing.
Unfortunately its not that simple anymore. Even if you have a firearm to defend yourself, the people youd least expect are carrying now. This is a perfect example, kids committing armed robbery. This headline is from a few hours ago. And yes it says "10 year old boy". V

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/crime&id=8369313
__________________

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"

UrbanNinja is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:31 AM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
UrbanNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Philadelphia,Pennsylvania
Posts: 934
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

This ^ I like. Most crimes could be concidered a hate crime.

It's just that it seems like whites get labled with hate crimes when the crime had nothing to do with race while other crimes such as this one is not concidered a hate crime even though it was fueled by racism.
If the man that had been attacked had shot and killed one of his attackers, He probably would have been labled a racist, and put in jail for a hate crime.
This is BS and this is why our justice system needs to be reformed in several areas.
You are 100% correct. With all of these recent "flash mobs", it has been groups of black kids that have attacked whites and Asians. The term "hate crime" has NEVER been brought up, they have only been referred to as "flash mobs". If it was there other way around.. it would be "racially motivated"
__________________

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"

UrbanNinja is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:31 AM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BigByrd47119's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 3,401
Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanNinja View Post
Unfortunately its not that simple anymore. Even if you have a firearm to defend yourself, the people youd least expect are carrying now. This is a perfect example, kids committing armed robbery. This headline is from a few hours ago. And yes it says "10 year old boy". V

Trio wanted for South Philadelphia stickup robberies | 6abc.com
Here is another one, only 40 minutes old, from your neck of the woods (pun intended, you'll understand when you read it).

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/crime&id=8370275

Anyways...yea...so what is there to do about it other than to go everywhere armed? Obviously the police are of little help at this point. Maybe try to become a victim so as to end the madness? I just don't know anymore...
__________________

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

BigByrd47119 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:36 AM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
UrbanNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Philadelphia,Pennsylvania
Posts: 934
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Mayor Michael Nutter (a black man himself) addressed the situation and released a sstatement along the lines of "you're a disgrace to you're own race, pull your pants up, get a job, take the gold out of your mouth and get off the streets"

P.s. sorry for my constant misspelling and wrongfully placed words, im on my cell phone.

__________________

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"

UrbanNinja is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:40 AM   #26
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
UrbanNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Philadelphia,Pennsylvania
Posts: 934
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119

Here is another one, only 40 minutes old, from your neck of the woods (pun intended, you'll understand when you read it).

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/crime&id=8370275

Anyways...yea...so what is there to do about it other than to go everywhere armed? Obviously the police are of little help at this point. Maybe try to become a victim so as to end the madness? I just don't know anymore...
That is nothing new. If you were to check the Philadelphia local news during any time on any given day of the week, you will see a couple of the exact same stories.
__________________

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"

UrbanNinja is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:42 AM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BigByrd47119's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 3,401
Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanNinja View Post
Mayor Michael Nutter (a black man himself) addressed the situation and released a sstatement along the lines of "you're a disgrace to you're own race, pull your pants up, get a job, take the gold out of your mouth and get off the streets"

P.s. sorry for my constant misspelling and wrongfully placed words, im on my cell phone.
Here is a video of his address to the parents and children of the flash mobs. Pretty nice to see him stand up and take a aggressive stance. Its about time that someone held parents accountable too! Just based on this passionate speech, I think he would get my vote. He tells the truth and he tells it loud!

__________________

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

BigByrd47119 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:50 AM   #28
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
UrbanNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Philadelphia,Pennsylvania
Posts: 934
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119

Here is a video of his address to the parents and children of the flash mobs. Pretty nice to see him stand up and take a aggressive stance. Its about time that someone held parents accountable too! Just based on this passionate speech, I think he would get my vote. He tells the truth and he tells it loud!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoxQbnVx4TU
The funny thing about this is, the parents are more than likely standing shoulder to shoulder with these kids during the attacks. Another funny thing is, after the mayor made those speech, he was being called a "racist against his own people".
__________________

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"

UrbanNinja is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:09 AM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,087
Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Default

After the incident took place and the perps
were arrested, there was another incident with
the mother of the one arrested who came back
to the owner's house threatening him. Imagine what
would have happened if he had shot the perp? One
can only guess.

It appears that there are no open and shut cases.
You protect self and family. The next day or week
you have to do it all over again. Until the very last
of them is done away with. This is lawlessness at its
worst when home-owners cannot be guaranteed safety
in a society of laws.
__________________
PanBaccha is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:44 AM   #30
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
After the incident took place and the perps
were arrested, there was another incident with
the mother of the one arrested who came back
to the owner's house threatening him. Imagine what
would have happened if he had shot the perp? One
can only guess.

It appears that there are no open and shut cases.
You protect self and family. The next day or week
you have to do it all over again. Until the very last
of them is done away with. This is lawlessness at its
worst when home-owners cannot be guaranteed safety
in a society of laws.
I believe I would rig my doors and windows with 12 ga shotguns so that if someone came in uninvited, They would get a visit from mr slug or mrs buckshot. I would just have to make sure to warn all of my friends and family first.
__________________
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
bear attacks willshoum The Club House 51 06-28-2010 02:24 AM
I fear more of these attacks spittinfire The Club House 8 08-05-2009 04:35 AM
Cyber attacks. skullcrusher Politics, Religion and Controversy 16 07-10-2009 12:40 AM