Flash Mob attacks man in his house - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Flash Mob attacks man in his house

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 11:52 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6578 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanNinja View Post
I believe they were friends or relatives of the boy whom apparently was the original "Hate crime" victim. Unfortunately, family or friend, thats just how things work in this city. There is no "1 on 1" anymore. Its unheard of. Also id like to add (please do not take offense to this) that in this city, if you're white, you do not get to "pull the race card" and refer to this situation as a hate crime (the Rev. Jesse Jackson will not allow it).
But was there even an original hate crime victim? The story said that the white teens laughted at a black kid who fell off his bike, then the mob formed in retaliation to this. Laughting at someoned because they got hurt is not a hate crime, It just makes them jackazzes.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:57 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

But was there even an original hate crime victim? The story said that the white teens laughted at a black kid who fell off his bike, then the mob formed in retaliation to this. Laughting at someoned because they got hurt is not a hate crime, It just makes them jackazzes.
Technically, no. There was no original hate crime. Somewhere along the grapevine, someone had relayed to a friend or family member "a bunch of white kids beat up a black kid". Now, with the other people returning and saying "ill kick your ass you white mother****er" or wwhatever variation was said, makes it a hate crime.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:59 PM   #13

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Technically, no. There was no original hate crime. Somewhere along the grapevine, someone had relayed to a friend or family member "a bunch of white kids beat up a black kid". Now, with the other people returning and saying "ill kick your ass you white mother****er" or wwhatever variation was said, makes it a hate crime.
Its a sad story, but it coulda ended a whole lot worse than it did! Gah, you think us white folk would learn that hate crimes cant pertain to us.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 09-28-2011, 12:03 AM   #14
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

I will keep this short to keep from going off on a racist rant...but you kick in MY door (in IN we have castle doctrine as the law of the land) there would have been quite a few dead critters for the police to clean up.

Philthydelphia the land were black folk get away with voter intimidation (on camera) This is just another fine case of "special rights" and NOT equal rights...you ALL know damn well if the shoes were on the other feet (white folk attacking black or hispanic folk) the libtard media would be up in arms

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 09-28-2011, 12:04 AM   #15
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6578 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Wow, this whole thing started because some stupid azzhole decided to lie and say that. Stupid people piss me off.-Thats my new motto.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 09-28-2011 at 12:06 AM.

Old 09-28-2011, 12:04 AM   #16
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

OH, and "hate crime" is BULLSHYT!!!

When you "hate" ANYONE enough to bodily attack them, its a crime. Assault and battery is assault and battery no matter the motive!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 09-28-2011, 12:06 AM   #17

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119

Its a sad story, but it coulda ended a whole lot worse than it did! Gah, you think us white folk would learn that hate crimes cant pertain to us.
Regardless of race,color,creed,religion,etc.. this was extremely uncalled for. The color of your skin is irrelevant if your life is in danger. Hate crime or not, the key word is "crime". Any form of attempt to cause injury or death to another person should be considered a form of hate.

Old 09-28-2011, 12:08 AM   #18

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj
I will keep this short to keep from going off on a racist rant...but you kick in MY door (in IN we have castle doctrine as the law of the land) there would have been quite a few dead critters for the police to clean up.

Philthydelphia the land were black folk get away with voter intimidation (on camera) This is just another fine case of "special rights" and NOT equal rights...you ALL know damn well if the shoes were on the other feet (white folk attacking black or hispanic folk) the libtard media would be up in arms
We just passed the castle doctrine here in PA as well. Less then a month ago.

Old 09-28-2011, 12:10 AM   #19

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Regardless of race,color,creed,religion,etc.. this was extremely uncalled for. The color of your skin is irrelevant if your life is in danger. Hate crime or not, the key word is "crime". Any form of attempt to cause injury or death to another person should be considered a form of hate.
This is a valid point and I agree completely. I wouldn't kill someone I liked unless I ended up hating them .

The purpose of "hate crime" punishments is simply to discourage crimes committed for factors such as race, religion, or sexual preference. The problem is that there are major double-standards in these laws when it comes to their application, and the public accepts them. That is the fault within society, not the law itself.

Just my opinion.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Last edited by BigByrd47119; 09-28-2011 at 12:11 AM. Reason: added clarity

Old 09-28-2011, 12:20 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
He could have done his community a lot of good with a shotgun and some buckshot...just say'n....
That's what they all need to start doing.