Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > The Egypt Crisis, what are you doing about preps?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2011, 01:19 AM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4514 Times on 2373 Posts
Likes Given: 258

i dunno i just think its time for an apocolypse im bored

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-30-2011, 01:30 AM   #12

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
i dunno i just think its time for an apocolypse im bored
I think your boredom will diminish when DARPA puts their money chip out to the public. Just remember, the wrist is considered part of the hand in the Bible. You'll know what I'm talking about.

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Old 01-30-2011, 01:36 AM   #13

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3471 Times on 1606 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Mubarak is a dictator, but he's one of ours. He has also been a halfazzed ally to us. If the Jihadi's take over, Israel will be in the worst danger it's been in for years and they already live on the razors edge. The Suez Canal will also be in their hands.

I'm sorry Jon, I disagree, this is big.
With Respect, if you look at her short history ( when compared to a country like China ) I think you will find that Israel has an overwhelming internal sense of pride that when push comes to shove, she WILL take care of her own.

In addition, there are enough immigrants from that fine, self reliant nation in this country that when push comes to shove, the US would be stupid not to CONTINUE to support her.

The 6 day war was about 4 days long with a couple of days of mop up.

While the Cowboys believe we haven't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, the Islamic Community hasn't played a modern version of "We Want Your Sand" with the Modern Israeli military forces yet.

JD

Old 01-30-2011, 03:04 AM   #14

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Just about 8% of the products used worldwide transit through the Suez Canal.

The BHO Administration has repeatedly tossed Israel under the bus, and American Jews have been fine with it.

It is bad enough that Egypt is going sideways, but what is not getting any press is that Jordan is doing the same. Jordan was created after WW1, and put in control of the Bedouins who helped the Brits in WW1. But 90% of the population is Palestinian.

Any coincidence that Jordan and Egypt are the only two middle east countries that have signed peace accords with Israel?

Gas prices will rise because of this, and every other product we use will follow. I filled up the tank on my full size Blazer today, just because. My spare cans are full and my daily driver is kept full. My wife is always running on fumes because she is careless and short sighted, however. Good thing she never needs to go anywhere...

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 01-30-2011, 03:18 AM   #15
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7620 Times on 3316 Posts
Likes Given: 1130

Preparation? Yeah, replaced the batteries in the geiger counter today.

They were due.

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Old 01-30-2011, 03:23 AM   #16

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
With Respect, if you look at her short history ( when compared to a country like China ) I think you will find that Israel has an overwhelming internal sense of pride that when push comes to shove, she WILL take care of her own.

In addition, there are enough immigrants from that fine, self reliant nation in this country that when push comes to shove, the US would be stupid not to CONTINUE to support her.

The 6 day war was about 4 days long with a couple of days of mop up.

While the Cowboys believe we haven't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, the Islamic Community hasn't played a modern version of "We Want Your Sand" with the Modern Israeli military forces yet.

JD
I agree Dillinger, the Israeli military machine should be feared by all. They strike hard and fast no matter how many people they are out numbered by.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 01-30-2011, 03:26 AM   #17

Liked 30 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I watched "The Sum of all Fears", and the new "Rambo"; then I worked out with the PowerBell.

I am shocked we do not have a Naval presence in the area yet!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 01-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #18
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 4514 Times on 2373 Posts
Likes Given: 258

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
I watched "The Sum of all Fears", and the new "Rambo"; then I worked out with the PowerBell.

I am shocked we do not have a Naval presence in the area yet!
im under no illusion barack hussein obama will take a single step against his muslim brothers.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-30-2011, 03:06 PM   #19

Default Lesons learned, so far.

19 private jets left Cairo airport for Dubai carrying the business elite, friends and family. I wonder if they took any assets with them?

The thugs, thieves, criminals, and gangs are out looting, etc. The SHTF and with sticks & knives, neighbors are patrolling their neighborhoods and protecting their property. I think this would be the first line of defense should it happen here.

What happens next is up to the Egyptian army and Mubarak.

I would say this to our fearless leaders. Be careful what you wish for. Do we need another Iran ?

Old 01-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #20
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7620 Times on 3316 Posts
Likes Given: 1130

Quote:
I think this would be the first line of defense should it happen here.

The advantage of living a long way from other folks is that your FIRST line of defense can be a long way out. Known as defense in depth.

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.