Easy to carry Trade goods? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Easy to carry Trade goods?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 02:53 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickrem700 View Post
Duck tape, Lighter fluid (Zippo), coffee, sugar, creamer, tea, salt, pepper, in individual packets, nails, tire repair kits, tampons, condoms, toilet paper, Q-tips, first aid supplies, para cord, electrical wire, starting fluid, zip lock baggies, shoe laces, compasses, sharpening stones, road flares, 1/2 pints of whiskey, replacement bulbs for mag lights, signal mirrors, water purification tablets, WD-40, dried goods, fruit snacks, soap, shampoo, deodorant, baby wipes, tooth brushes, tooth past, ect, ect, ect, all one needs to do is think of everyday things some necessary some convenience that people use and need that one day they may find them selves with out in a time of need, much like everyday survival you will need things that sell good or trade good in order to secure your survival and that you have the things you need, it would be great to have a little bit of everything but in all reality it would be easy to keep it simple and just stock things you know will sell and trade like cigarettes, booze, rolling papers, coffee, beer, you may not endorse the use of these items but in a high stress survival situation, people will half kill each other over these items, and they will be worth there weight in gold and should fetch you anything you would ever need, it's all marketing, right place, right time!!!!!!!!!!
Yep. Listen to this man, he will be the Bill Gates of a world gone wrong.

Old 01-21-2008, 12:45 AM   #12

Default servival

my take on this is to stay out of sight.if you contact people you may end up dead being the nice guy.I dont want to trade if I have my redoubt it should have all I need.you need seeds and agri tools I dont mention guns as thats understood.given what the culture is now when you have to lock your doors what do you think it will be after the *** goes down.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:29 AM   #13
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCATT View Post
my take on this is to stay out of sight.if you contact people you may end up dead being the nice guy.I dont want to trade if I have my redoubt it should have all I need.you need seeds and agri tools I dont mention guns as thats understood.given what the culture is now when you have to lock your doors what do you think it will be after the *** goes down.
You may be the first to mention having seeds and the tools necessary to cultivate a suitable area of land. Thanks for that -- it seems pretty obvious now that you mention it.