East Coast Situation - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > East Coast Situation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 08:23 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I quote directly from your post:
"My Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson say that chips are $2, the generator is "on the house" and oh by the way Mr. Fireman I'll be taking those boots and coat....your hosed."
Please explain how this doesn't mean you are going to take a generator and fireman's boots? If that isn't want you meant then please watch how you word things 'cause it sure looks plain to me.[/QUOTE]

First....I was talking about those people who are intentionally ripping people off during a hardship AND criminals dressing up like fireman and the utilities company to gain access to peoples homes. Those criminals will be met with Mr. Smith and Wesson. Maybe you should spend as much time reading as you do prepping.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #52

Liked 75 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 291

Quote:
Originally Posted by northhike View Post
I quote directly from your post:
"My Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson say that chips are $2, the generator is "on the house" and oh by the way Mr. Fireman I'll be taking those boots and coat....your hosed."
Please explain how this doesn't mean you are going to take a generator and fireman's boots? If that isn't want you meant then please watch how you word things 'cause it sure looks plain to me.

First....I was talking about those people who are intentionally ripping people off during a hardship AND criminals dressing up like fireman and the utilities company to gain access to peoples homes. Those criminals will be met with Mr. Smith and Wesson. Maybe you should spend as much time reading as you do prepping. [/QUOTE]

Maybe you need to word things more clearly. Whatever...

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, but evil is not overcome by fleeing from it"

Jeff Cooper

Old 11-07-2012, 06:31 AM   #53
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 103 Times on 63 Posts
Likes Given: 38

I am afraid that the original post also had me imagining an armed individual forcibly taking a generator and some potato chips, then leaving $2 behind.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:18 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadamai View Post
I am afraid that the original post also had me imagining an armed individual forcibly taking a generator and some potato chips, then leaving $2 behind.
Clearly you people are wound very tight. Yes.....I want to rob people of chips and generators....thats exactly what I was saying. It was meant to be humorous and focused on those who were ripping people off. Maybe the legalizing of pot will help mellow people out. Gees!
Old 11-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #55

Liked 1039 Times on 691 Posts
Likes Given: 681

If they legalize weed, we will need to be forcibly taking a generator and a microwave to make nachos.......MMMMMMM, nachos.....

Old 11-09-2012, 12:39 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
If they legalize weed, we will need to be forcibly taking a generator and a microwave to make nachos.......MMMMMMM, nachos.....
I like the way you think.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:47 AM   #57

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by northhike View Post
Clearly you people are wound very tight. Yes.....I want to rob people of chips and generators....thats exactly what I was saying. It was meant to be humorous and focused on those who were ripping people off. Maybe the legalizing of pot will help mellow people out. Gees!
Who's you people?

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:48 AM   #58

Liked 1039 Times on 691 Posts
Likes Given: 681

Yeah, after I typed that I realized that how it looks isn't what I meant.......oh well....but I DO like nachos, though.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:54 AM   #59

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

These people are not too damn smart. They stood in line to vote Obama back in office. They then returned to cold homes with no food and water. They set down to wait for government aid workers to come and help them. Problem is Obama took some time off to Shoot Hoops with the movie stars.

Old 11-09-2012, 03:28 AM   #60

Liked 4207 Times on 2062 Posts
Likes Given: 829

I was laughing my ass off thinking about that show preppers... The New York firefighter prepping for the super-volcano...
I bet he's sitting high on the hog right now, and no ones laughing at him.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

towboater Likes This