Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Survival & Sustenance Living Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f51/)
-   -   Doomesday mutual aid group (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f51/doomesday-mutual-aid-group-60661/)

lbwar15 03-20-2012 10:57 PM

Doomesday mutual aid group

In another thread the a discussion about what to do when coming across other armed or even unarmed people when in a bug out situation came up. It would be hard to find out who could be trusted so most people would just travel alone .But that is not always the best thing to do. Some situations might cause the need for resistance groups. Which gave me the idea of a national group of heavily armed people such as most of the people on this forum. All with some sort of visible mark showing that they are in the group. I guess you could say It would be like a pre organized national resistance group.

mountainman13 03-20-2012 11:05 PM

I believe you have a dangerous idea there my friend. Remember the powers that be are watching.

lbwar15 03-20-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainman13
I believe you have a dangerous idea there my friend. Remember the powers that be are watching.

Lol true better shut up

lbwar15 03-20-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainman13

Originally started as a joke.

Jstrong 03-20-2012 11:19 PM

Search out those local to your area on this forum and try and organize a range trip with them,I know there are several in my immediate area one of which I've already shot with. Once you find those willing to go to a mutual range trip make good on it,that is where this discussion belongs IMO. Most here are like minded,and this subject matter may strike up a lively conversation which can remain discrete and can actually have something come of it besides talk.

Mosin 03-21-2012 12:25 AM

Join the Crips. They have the skills to survive in an urban SHTF scenario, require a visible mark for identification, and have decent numbers. The plus side is that you probably can shoot better than any of them.

mountainman13 03-21-2012 12:32 AM

Lol and you get an automatic 10 year prison sentance for the tattoo they give you.

lbwar15 03-21-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosin
Join the Crips. They have the skills to survive in an urban SHTF scenario, require a visible mark for identification, and have decent numbers. The plus side is that you probably can shoot better than any of them.

Lol. "I shoot sideways" "I shoot all the time"

Georgiahunter 03-21-2012 12:36 AM

Yeah, and maybe a more permanent one that makes a hole in your head. They'll kill you the minute they have a doubt about your loyalty.

TLuker 03-21-2012 02:00 AM

I really don't like the term "resistance" group. I don't think there would be much to resist so much as just survive if it ever really hit the fan? It would be nice though if all of the good guys had white hats.