Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Survival & Sustenance Living Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f51/)
-   -   the destruction of the deathstar was an inside job (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f51/destruction-deathstar-inside-job-50773/)

gutz47 10-29-2011 01:40 AM

the destruction of the deathstar was an inside job

1 Attachment(s)
Thousands of stormtroopers have lost their lives in the name of intergalactic big government. Its time to bring all our troopers home and end this war Vader started.

Attachment 34316

Dillinger 10-29-2011 01:49 AM

LMFAO! :D

I was reviewing thread titles and I was like "WTF?" and then had to click and read the post.

I tip my hat to you sir. You have elicited a response long lost in reading most threads here. :D

JD

fireguy 10-29-2011 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gutz47 (Post 613646)
Thousands of stormtroopers have lost their lives in the name of intergalactic big government. Its time to bring all our troopers home and end this war Vader started.

Attachment 34316

Strong the force is with this one.

Scratchammo 10-30-2011 06:55 PM

HAHAHAHA those WERE the droids they were looking for!

c3shooter 10-31-2011 12:53 AM

You need to quit blaming everything on Vader. How about the lobbyists from Sienar Fleet Systems ? They would do anything to get Emperor Palpatine to buy more of the TIE fighters- even though the damned things have no shields, no life support, and no hyperdrive. They sacrificed Aldeberan to make a point, and the whole business with the Military/Droid complex stinks to high heavens.

And the United Jedi Forces have been nothing but a bunch of racists- why do you think they are always carrying on about the "Dark Side"? You think Yoda is a funny little green guy that sounds like Kermit the Frog- but how did Obi Wan get to be so tight with Princess Leia, hmmmm?

Just remember- Ewoks are cute- but do you want your sister marrying one?

Vikingdad 10-31-2011 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter (Post 615343)
Just remember- Ewoks are cute- but do you want your sister marrying one?

Dude, you are such a freaking racist. My sister did, in fact, marry an Ewock.

They have had hundreds of kids so far but I think they are all Tribbles.

dunerunner 10-31-2011 04:20 AM

Tribbles....I hate those furry little grain eating bugs! Grain is meant for BEER!!

That's the trouble with Tribbles! They make great Klingon alarms though! :rolleyes:

Vikingdad 10-31-2011 04:38 AM

I am not enough of a Trekkie or Star Warhead to remember that Tribbles ate the grain until you mentioned it. Bummer. Now I have to kill all of my sisters kids.

c3shooter 10-31-2011 03:41 PM

Don't kill the kids- put them on Craig's List as Organic Furbys.

1982flh80 10-31-2011 06:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Gotta stop watching so damn much tv. After all didn't Shatner change the world we live in? Think I'll ask my parakeet.