Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Definitely going into the BOB.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 07:33 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

lynn sure likes stabbing meat...seems like a waste though hahaha

whenever i get his meat stabbing dvd's in the mail i always think it would be funny if he had like a grill under the carcass

anyways the bushman is cool and all but i personally think cold steel has better options

and lynn is a bada$$ at spear throwing he got the cardboard guy right in the neck dead center (make you wonder if that took multiple trys though)

Last edited by Leavingplatoscomphycave; 02-22-2010 at 07:37 AM.

Old 04-06-2010, 01:14 AM   #12

I recieved mine about a month ago but today was the first time I have used it. It could definately use a hilt, IMO, and it would be better if the handle wasnt round. That is the only cons I have. I used this knife for several hours today chopping thorn tree saplings, IT HOLDS AN EDGE!!! The blade looks just as it did when I started (other than the dirt) . I did manage to run it into the ground on a few occasions. After using or maybe abusing it like I hae today, I am strongly considering ordering another. A very good knife in my opinion

If we dont stand together we dont stand a chance. unknown

One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils of the world are to be cured by legislation. Thomas Reed

Old 06-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #13

Default Glock Knife

I just bought this one just cause I like knives. I don't plan on using a knife for anything except for picking my teeth.. This image was downloaded off the net. The actual knife is black and seems very sharp. It shaved hair right out of the box.. May not hold an edge, but it looks cool..

knife-glock-knife-2.jpg