Collapse of America - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Collapse of America

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 04:34 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 743 Times on 473 Posts
Likes Given: 232

Whether a person believes all "heck" is about to break loose or expect nothing out-of-the-ordinary to happen, it is still prudent to have some common things on-hand. Like keep some extra cash at home and in your pocket. Keep a couple weeks of regular groceries at home(and eat it to rotate so its always fresh). Keep an extra full propane tank for your gas grill. Keep a couple extra boxes of ammo on-hand. These four things cost nothing as you would buy that stuff anyway.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

People Like This 
Old 04-01-2013, 07:21 PM   #22

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

If all hell is going to break loose we may have a big problem. If enough Generals plan a coup d’état and bring their armies we have a fighting chance. But regular LEO’s and soldiers doing everyday saving the country duties will put their families first and do as their told. We are all terrorist right? But we are all family of some solider or LEO right? They won’t be aware they took out each others families until it’s all over. I am thinking that there are plans in Washington to split the country. Looks like Denver, Colorado would be the capital of the mountain west. That would explain the dumb new gun laws they enacted. Working to have the Secret Service enforce them as sheriffs refuse to. Colorado is a natural as a place for military strong hold and allows them to reach out to the surrounding states with ease to control the popular uprising. Just my thoughts that have developed over the last few weeks on the matter.

Old 04-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5952 Times on 3369 Posts
Likes Given: 5521

The "collapse of America" is not going to happen in our lifetime or our children's.

Fear mongering notwithstanding, there are far too many public and private safeguards in place.

A collapse would harm too many very smart, very wealthy and very powerful people and their families and friends. They won't allow it to happen.

Winston Churchill
People Like This 
Old 04-07-2013, 09:45 PM   #24

Liked 1557 Times on 937 Posts
Likes Given: 357

Yea, and back in January someone here insisted that we would be under Martial law before the end of Feb and many agreed with him.........

I know a lot of people must be disappointed that the economy is actually improving. Housing is up, construction is up factory production is up. Damn that Obama, he is trying to fool us again.

Old 04-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #25

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

I can't say when it goes but when it does it should be pretty to see. It will not be a one thing that lights the wick. It will be a domino effect deal where one thing happens that gets people ticked off real good and because of that a chain reaction will occur. Feds do some thing stupid that is supposed to be "good common sense" and the people push back.

Guns, economy, too much over reach by the feds...And bad things will happen. But the real bad will come after that. Because don't think for a second that other countries are not watching close to what happens here. and if Amewricans get out of hand fighting amoungst theirselves and someone is going to pull up with an answer to the situation. And be more than happy to make the U.S not us anymore. A wounded American would be a tasty target for one of the many that hate us. I mean, I can see China and seeing civil conflict in the U.S. and be more than happy to head in to help stop it and just pull a Stalin and not want to leave...for the safety of the people of course.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #26

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

All the more reason to keep our guns. An armed populace is a very difficult and costly group to control/occupy. It's a test of wills that the occupier will ultimately lose

Old 04-08-2013, 10:33 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5952 Times on 3369 Posts
Likes Given: 5521

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
I can't say when it goes but when it does it should be pretty to see. It will not be a one thing that lights the wick. It will be a domino effect deal where one thing happens that gets people ticked off real good and because of that a chain reaction will occur. Feds do some thing stupid that is supposed to be "good common sense" and the people push back.

Guns, economy, too much over reach by the feds...And bad things will happen. But the real bad will come after that. Because don't think for a second that other countries are not watching close to what happens here. and if Amewricans get out of hand fighting amoungst theirselves and someone is going to pull up with an answer to the situation. And be more than happy to make the U.S not us anymore. A wounded American would be a tasty target for one of the many that hate us. I mean, I can see China and seeing civil conflict in the U.S. and be more than happy to head in to help stop it and just pull a Stalin and not want to leave...for the safety of the people of course.
Very good post. I sure hope the "armed resistance" folks out there read your post. We may well fight a bad thing and get a far worse thing.

Winston Churchill

Old 04-08-2013, 10:38 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2935 Times on 1706 Posts
Likes Given: 1750

Everyone here might want to read: Patriots, by John Wesley, Rawles. Then read everything else he's written!

We are all biodegradable.

Ruger, don't leave home without it.

Old 04-09-2013, 07:36 PM   #29

Liked 50 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 1

The economy improving is an illusion created by the Fed. The wealthy people who are quoted by others here are diverting a lot of their holdings to gold. The crash will happen. Maybe not this year, maybe not the next, but it will happen. We are too far gone to fix it, especially when the population is hooked on entitlements and politicians pander to votes instead of hurting the present to save the future. No one has the balls to do what's right for our grandchildren, forget our children because it's already too late for them.

If you have kids, look into Common Core Standards by which they are being educated.

12FRETTER

Old 04-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #30

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

I think far too many people out there (both young and old) almost WANT an economic collapse to happen....to fulfill their twisted zombie apocalypse/Call of Duty fantasies and go out in a blaze of glory. Just my $.02