Is China ready to launch on U.S.?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Is China ready to launch on U.S.?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Default Is China ready to launch on U.S.?

Not the kind of story I like to hear. Info rooted out from Wikileaks docs leads this blogger to wonder what China has planned for us. I need to stop reading post apocalypse fiction, this is how a lot of their stories begin.

http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/new/blogs/chang

Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #2

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

while they may be able to hit us soil they don't have the navel power to get even a quarter of there massive army to the US. As for Korea well we all know how that played out (still at war with them just at a cease fire). My history teacher once said that we would run out of bullets before china runs out of soldiers.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Old 09-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #3

Default Attack us.... why?

Considering the relationship that we have with China, I can't understand why they would initiate such an attack. They have 350 million addicts in America who keep sending them money - maybe they are upset that the IOU's we've been sending them are becoming worthless!
If they were trying to topple the U.S. they'd only have to Call our Debts, cyber attack our infrastructure, poison us through our imported food, drywall and toys or strike us with an EMP device off the west coast.... (oh I guess they have been doing most of those things).
Maybe they are inclined to do something drastic???

Old 09-01-2011, 04:39 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailygundeals View Post
Considering the relationship that we have with China, I can't understand why they would initiate such an attack. They have 350 million addicts in America who keep sending them money - maybe they are upset that the IOU's we've been sending them are becoming worthless!
If they were trying to topple the U.S. they'd only have to Call our Debts, cyber attack our infrastructure, poison us through our imported food, drywall and toys or strike us with an EMP device off the west coast.... (oh I guess they have been doing most of those things).
Maybe they are inclined to do something drastic???

Yes, like torture us with books.

Old 09-01-2011, 05:00 PM   #5

Liked 303 Times on 202 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Possibly the Taiwan thing and some good ol' fashion saber rattling going on there. I don't think China wants anything to do with toppling or invading this country. To do so would be economically cutting thier nose off to spite their face. We're just too damn good at that consuming thing.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #6

Liked 40 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 15

For one, I think that the reporter is reading too much into old mate's comment. Two, an attack would be pointless; China already 'owns' most countries in economic crisis anyway

Old 09-02-2011, 12:23 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Everyone knows those bastards are inscrutable. Who knows what they'll do.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-02-2011, 01:18 AM   #8

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Why attach us when osamaobama will just hand them the keys and sulk away with his tail between his legs

Old 09-02-2011, 01:56 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebear View Post
while they may be able to hit us soil they don't have the navel power to get even a quarter of there massive army to the US. As for Korea well we all know how that played out (still at war with them just at a cease fire). My history teacher once said that we would run out of bullets before china runs out of soldiers.
Yeah, but I'd counter that China will run out of both nukes, and soldiers, long before we run out of nukes. I find it unlikely that the Chinese have enough missiles with the range, accuracy and punch necessary to immolate all of ours before we launched in turn. .

Further, there is no way the top brass in the US military haven't come up with ah hundred ways to wipe China right off the map if it came to it.

But, it'd be ugly. Russia, sensing an opportunity, would probably launch at both countries, Britain would start shooting. France would immediately surrender to whoever happened along. India and Pakistan would start slugging it out between themselves and every nuke inside Israel would be on their way to a couple dozen cities in the middle east.

S. H. T. F.

Inventory:
AK-74
M1911-A1
CETME .308 Sporter
Sig SP2022
Ruger 10/22
Hi-Standard Duramatic M-101
H&R 1874 12 Guage
Mosin Nagant M91/30
K-98 Mauser
Ithaca M-66

“It's too easy sometimes to give in to despair, unless, of course, you’re talking about politics, in which case you don't really have any other option.” Mike Littwin