Can you survive? - Page 9
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Can you survive?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 07:22 AM   #81
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrstian_indy View Post
I watch....puff........30min of tv a day. Weekends i usually watch TONS of youtube videos about skinning, building stuff, bushcraft....anything survival.

Reason i asked you about football is because i see it as an illusion. Back in Rome Czar open the Colloseum to the public to keep the people entertained with gladiator fights and what not.

What does the Colosseum resemble?

Czar use to keep the weak minded population entertained and not interested in politic or what was going on around them. This is how he controlled them.

I use to love football, but after waking to the truth, it's just a bunch of tribes. YES tribes. Patriots, Red Skins, Raiders, Colts, etc etc. Which tribe do you worship?

Notice how i saw worship.

Let me ask you, if they win a game- does it feed a hungry kid? Does it prevent war or famine? Does it shelter a homeless man? Does it pay your bills?

I hope you don't take this as an insult. Just my view of what i think of sports as a distraction to "ENTERTAIN" people. How do you stop a baby from crying? you keep them entertain.

Football, season over- then baseball, season over- then Basketball. It's a never endless cycle.
Um the middle does kind of look like a vagina. Were the romans trying to say the football players are a bunch of pu$$ies?

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 07-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #82
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cddbrowns View Post
Actually, "at one time" would make it a great place. Underground silos would be a great place to hide from whatever it is your hiding from. Alien football players or their pet bears.
Silos bad, lots of asbestos, oh ait what am I saying super soldiers snort that stuff like c0ke.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.