Boom the Crap just hit the fan - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Boom the Crap just hit the fan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 01:07 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Boom, all the Libs vanish from the face of the Earth!! At least those withing a close proximity to me and mine, cause the would have to live off of others.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 10-30-2009, 01:51 AM   #12

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I've only got a couple hundred rounds of handgun ammo here and 3 beers. I'm guessing it would look something like this, only with glasses and a mustache:

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 10-30-2009, 03:18 AM   #13

Gork,
I have a semi waterproof outdoor lounge chair, a couple 5 gallon bucketfulls of 5.56mm rounds, a U-Haul "medium" box full of 12ga shotgun shells, and the means to make whiskey (not currently doing so but thanks to a new law in NY, I can legally if I choose to fire her up).
Lead the bottom of the barrel past my place for a fun afternoon of lib. hunt and I will pay you in all the shine you can load.

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American...(T)he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." (Tench Coxe, Freeman's Journal, 20 Feb 1778)

Old 10-30-2009, 03:26 AM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 12

three zombs?? only three??? mhéhéhé, just waiting in the second story of my place , hoping for as many zombies as possible seeking a productive shooting session...what else!

Old 10-30-2009, 03:38 AM   #15

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus556 View Post
Gork,
I have a semi waterproof outdoor lounge chair, a couple 5 gallon bucketfulls of 5.56mm rounds, a U-Haul "medium" box full of 12ga shotgun shells, and the means to make whiskey (not currently doing so but thanks to a new law in NY, I can legally if I choose to fire her up).
Lead the bottom of the barrel past my place for a fun afternoon of lib. hunt and I will pay you in all the shine you can load.
Wait, you can make shine in my home state now? We always had to buy it from a Canadian guy with a stoma who brought it over in a rusted-out Chevy 4-door. This very well could accelerate my plans to move back to the Thousand Islands. Those 12 Ga shells could be put to good use on the eastern end of Lake Ontario, and a few dozen ponds I know up there. Can you post pics of the lawn chair?

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 10-30-2009, 12:22 PM   #16

I am not sure of the specifics but it is along the same lines as the farm wineries they have all over the place up here. They added provisions for using grains to produce distilled spirits.
I will post a pic next time I am up on the hill with the camera.

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American...(T)he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." (Tench Coxe, Freeman's Journal, 20 Feb 1778)

Old 10-30-2009, 04:22 PM   #17

Liked 205 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 164

A bottle of Jack Danials and the Blond next door. Let me see, yes the blond for sure.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:15 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
A bottle of Jack Danials and the Blond next door. Let me see, yes the blond for sure.

With the proper tools and enough ammo, you can have both!!

Old 10-31-2009, 01:09 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
I'm lucky. I got the blonde (wife) and the bottle of Jack (that is all she drinks). Lol.
She also got her own mossy 500 and a Ar15. We live on the second floor and we have the Zombie Survival book. LET THE ZOMBIES COME!!!!!

Old 10-31-2009, 06:54 PM   #20

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 1

1. Call all family, tell them load up all the guns/ammo they can carry and head to John's house.
2. Load up all the guns/ammo I can carry, put wife and dogs in truck, and head for John's house.

John lives on a hill with a pretty good 360 degree view.
John has enough guns/ammo for everybody.
John also has one of these:

Excellent for long-range zombie head removal.
Also good if the zombies are using armored vehicles.

Last edited by russ; 10-31-2009 at 06:57 PM.