Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Best sellers at Sam's Club

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Default Best sellers at Sam's Club

We are going shopping this afternoon and I went to Sam's website to check our evalues. On the front page the site lists the top sellers. I was amazed to see that their one year food supply for two people was ranked #9. One year food supply for four people was ranked at #10.

I showed this to my wife to prove I'm not alone in wanting to have preps.

Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-20-2011, 04:04 PM   #2
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2994 Times on 1671 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireguy View Post
We are going shopping this afternoon and I went to Sam's website to check our evalues. On the front page the site lists the top sellers. I was amazed to see that their one year food supply for two people was ranked #9. One year food supply for four people was ranked at #10.

I showed this to my wife to prove I'm not alone in wanting to have preps.
That's probably because just about every Mormon in the country shops at Sam's Club and buys all their food storage there It's a religious thing

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.