Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > baltimore zombie now....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2370 Times on 1384 Posts
Likes Given: 1506

another terrible case. dude was on the streets after he beat and blinded someone with a baseball bat? this case doesn't make me fear zombies, it makes me fear our wrecked legal system.....

besides, seems more like hannibal lector than dawn of the dead.....

my fear is, the media attention these cannibals get will increase "copy cat" crimes, much like school shootings.....

Old 06-02-2012, 08:18 PM   #22

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

My girlfriend uses bathsalts too, but, she, well, umm, nevermind...

Old 06-05-2012, 12:49 AM   #23

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkguy
another terrible case. dude was on the streets after he beat and blinded someone with a baseball bat? this case doesn't make me fear zombies, it makes me fear our wrecked legal system.....

besides, seems more like hannibal lector than dawn of the dead.....

my fear is, the media attention these cannibals get will increase "copy cat" crimes, much like school shootings.....
I agree with you. The media is searching for any horrible crimes they can attach to this fad. Depressed & mentally unstable people will see this as their chance for immortality. If a person can do something terrible enough they'll wind up on the fast growing list of atrocities this year.

The buzz around all these tragedies hints at something that's getting progressively worse in our society... In my opinion.