Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > baltimore zombie now....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2012, 03:54 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Well, i suppose that is one way to get rid of an illegal immigrant, but it doesn't seem...appetizing, though i do like mexican food.
You are one person who never seize to amaze me...
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-02-2012, 04:35 AM   #12
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5323 Times on 2779 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyfromlyle View Post
As I understand it, there has not been an Increase in cannibalism or crazy people doing terrible things to themselves and others. What appears to be going on is a paper ran a terrible story in Florida. The media realized how much hype this generated. After that many news sources jumped on the bandwagon to increase their profits.

Horrible things like this happen all the time. These stories are just being covered more now. It'll blow over in couple months just like the mass deaths of birds did last year.

But don't worry, some papers and websites will make millions talking about the "Zombie epidemic/Armageddon.
this

i remember some years back a little girl got bit by a shark in florida. all the was in the news was shark bite stories. talking head morons on every network yacking about a dangerous rise in shark bites. as it turned out that year was the lowest amount of shark bites in US history...

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 06-02-2012, 05:00 AM   #13

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM

this

i remember some years back a little girl got bit by a shark in florida. all the was in the news was shark bite stories. talking head morons on every network yacking about a dangerous rise in shark bites. as it turned out that year was the lowest amount of shark bites in US history...
Maybe this year will be the lowest on record for someone chewing someone elses face off.

Old 06-02-2012, 07:01 AM   #14

Liked 2352 Times on 1530 Posts

Crazy train, bark at the moon.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 06-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #15
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5323 Times on 2779 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullseyePrecision View Post
Maybe this year will be the lowest on record for someone chewing someone elses face off.
No that really is odd. But the increase of stories of people doing horrible things to each is what will happen.

People do terrible things a lot it just doesnt typically get reported past the local newspaper on section 32. Now thatthe media goons see that this type of story has legs and sells copy there will be artificial gin up.

No different than when obama gets closer to november there will be nothing but stories of people finding jobs.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 06-02-2012, 02:34 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
this

Yup, remember the rash of chimp attack stories (including the face mangler) a couple of years ago. There seems to be a cringe limit, though, as far as how gory they will go.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 06-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #17

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

They need to keep Obama out of the news -- he CANNOT be allowed to run against his record. Top three pages' headlines in Huffpost are:

-Mubarek (the terrible ally of the Imperial US whom Obama dethroned for the Muslim Brotherhood) being sentenced to like
-what people saw of the face-eating attack, and
-Faith Hill doesn't look her age

The media is SO against America...

Old 06-02-2012, 06:15 PM   #18

Liked 1121 Times on 724 Posts
Likes Given: 276

I read that this one is just a matter of a college student, low on money, couldn't stand the thought of another bowl of Mac & Cheese.

I hope the government doesn't cut the student loan program any further, or nobody's head will be safe.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 06-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #19

Liked 2352 Times on 1530 Posts

Anyone hear for sure if these are a result of bath salts?

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 06-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #20

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1
Anyone hear for sure if these are a result of bath salts?
My wife uses bath salts all of the time, she never gets out of the tub and tries to eat anyones face off

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis