Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Another SHTF ???

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2012, 07:08 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
wyoprepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 68
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

I have eveything to stay at home. Ive lived in wyoming my whole life so I've been exposed to hunting and fishing my whole life.. plus how the hell would I bug out with two kids? Ones 3 the other is five months

__________________
wyoprepper is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:45 PM   #42
bkt
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 6,973
Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoprepper View Post
I have eveything to stay at home. Ive lived in wyoming my whole life so I've been exposed to hunting and fishing my whole life.. plus how the hell would I bug out with two kids? Ones 3 the other is five months
Living where you do, it's probably not a major urban center. But if you lived in Chicago, New York, Baltimore or some other pit of despair, you'd figure out a way to haul those wonderful kids to safety.

Besides, bugging out doesn't necessarily mean leaving home on foot. Having a good bug-out vehicle is a good idea.
__________________
bkt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #43
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gmaster456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 485
Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 240

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymartinez138 View Post
Does everyone think there will be social unrest if Obama is re-elected?
America can survive another Obama term. What it can't survive is the people who put him there.
__________________
"Those that would trade essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security."-Ben Franklin

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity
gmaster456 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #44
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
wyoprepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 68
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt
Living where you do, it's probably not a major urban center. But if you lived in Chicago, New York, Baltimore or some other pit of despair, you'd figure out a way to haul those wonderful kids to safety.

Besides, bugging out doesn't necessarily mean leaving home on foot. Having a good bug-out vehicle is a good idea.
very true about a bug out with my babes.. hell if its gets bad here I guess ill have to steal me a pony
__________________
wyoprepper is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:31 AM   #45
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TLuker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: S.C.
Posts: 2,460
Liked 1073 Times on 694 Posts
Likes Given: 1993

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoprepper View Post
very true about a bug out with my babes.. hell if its gets bad here I guess ill have to steal me a pony
Excluding localized disaster, if it get's so bad that you have to bug out of Wyoming the rest of us are going to be SOL.
__________________
TLuker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:33 AM   #46
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
wyoprepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 68
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLuker

Excluding localized disaster, if it get's so bad that you have to bug out of Wyoming the rest of us are going to be SOL.
Yeah ur right... very right idle where we would go not very many options after the mountains but that to cold my my kids
__________________
wyoprepper is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:14 AM   #47
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
GlockRenegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 603
Liked 55 Times on 52 Posts

Default

Anyone have gas masks? Im goin to get 2 in the near future.

__________________
GlockRenegade is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:19 AM   #48
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
wyoprepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 68
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockRenegade
Anyone have gas masks? Im goin to get 2 in the near future.
Ya me 2 gotta get 4 ..... u never ever know
__________________
wyoprepper is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
When SHTF Nighthawk63 Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 162 05-16-2012 01:11 AM
When the SHTF!!! FAH-Q Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 4 03-25-2012 01:14 PM
shtf stoppingpower Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 65 12-14-2011 03:17 AM
When SHTF...HP vs. FMJ CHLChris General Handgun Discussion 20 11-14-2010 11:38 PM
What does SHTF mean to you? DarinCraft The Club House 31 02-24-2010 12:23 PM