Anonymous Enterprises
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Anonymous Enterprises

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 02:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 57 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Default Anonymous Enterprises

Do any of you ever use shadier-than-normal shopping experiences to get what you need in exchange for the privacy? There are some pretty great "stores" out there on the TOR network and underground for those of you who need something for preps.

Animo non Astutia

Vae Victis

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-26-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9567 Times on 4116 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

No- but a couple of neighbors have unsecured wireless. I just order in their name, and have delivered to the vacant house down the street.

Now, what the heck are thosee black helicopters doing over there?

However, we did consider getting you signed up for a subscription to a couple of the mail order bride catalogs. Sent to your school.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 10-26-2011, 07:22 PM   #3

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

To keep a low profile on a given purchase, I try to buy from free individuals.

I don't look for "underground" or "black market" businesses.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:12 PM   #4
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Yeah, I'm not understanding this concept. What is it you can buy through one of these anonymous sources you couldn't get elsewhere? Is the stuff stolen or gray market? Or are you talking about buying contraband on the black market? Either way, I want no part of it at least at this time; what I want and need can be had legally at a reasonably fair price.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:30 PM   #5

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
Yeah, I'm not understanding this concept. What is it you can buy through one of these anonymous sources you couldn't get elsewhere? Is the stuff stolen or gray market? Or are you talking about buying contraband on the black market? Either way, I want no part of it at least at this time; what I want and need can be had legally at a reasonably fair price.
It has nothing to do with contraband, it's a network of virtual tunnels that allows you to improve your privacy and security on the Internet.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 10-26-2011, 10:39 PM   #6
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
It has nothing to do with contraband, it's a network of virtual tunnels that allows you to improve your privacy and security on the Internet.
Ah. So if you want to buy 2000 rounds of SS109, no one knows about it? How 'bout credit card company or PayPal records?

Sorry...not trying to be dense. I'm not seeing how you're truly anonymous making an internet purchase when third-parties are involved.