Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > 275 meals for $100. Anyone tried this.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 240

Default 275 meals for $100. Anyone tried this.

I saw this the other day and It looked interesting, does anyone have any experience with this?

http://www.amazon.com/Emergency-Survival-Food-Supply-Meal/dp/B0029BE7AW/ref=pd_sim_sg_7

They also claim a 20 year shelf life.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-12-2011, 09:03 PM   #2

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Never tried it (or hear of it before). I see they counted servings of milk, so I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that there are not really 275 "meals" there.

2010: "Of course I'll waive my rights. I don't want to miss my connecting flight."

Old 12-14-2011, 11:03 AM   #3

this is my second purchase of this product. you get more serving for your money with this one. i plan to buy a few more.