2012 Zombie event tracker - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > 2012 Zombie event tracker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 12:29 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Kick the tires and light the fires boys, its zombie huntin time!!

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 07-06-2012, 12:49 AM   #12

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 9

All this going on around me and I'm in the process of selling my .308, son of a!!! I didn't realize we had that many "attacks" down here in Florida. Damn, can tell ya that those bath salts are nasty, a buddy of mine used to do them years ago when he was in the military, he stopped, and just recently did them again. He then went on to tell me how he gashed both of his wrists, one requires 12 staples and the other required 11 staples, and then after he did that, smashed a brick with his head and walked away like nothing ever happened. Kid you not, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't checking my ammo stock after I heard that. Hopefully he stays off that crap now, for good. He says he has no recollection of doing any of it, he did the salts, and woke up in the ER. He was told the story by people that saw him shortly thereafter. Pfft, and Rick James thought cocaine was "a helluva drug".

Old 07-06-2012, 01:44 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1303 Times on 847 Posts
Likes Given: 2733

Darn it, I guess we know where they're going to drop the nukes.

Maybe I need to rethink that bomb shelter thing? I'm more worried about that than the zombies.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:34 AM   #14

Liked 284 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I now know why i never moved to Florida....

Old 07-06-2012, 04:32 AM   #15

Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray
Kick the tires and light the fires boys, its zombie huntin time!!
Where do we meet up buddy

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 07-06-2012, 04:35 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by g17frantz

Where do we meet up buddy
Im sure that we can agree on a general location, but all my bugging out consists of is gonna be moving about 30ft onto my 40acres of well protected land.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:36 AM   #17

Quote:

Im sure that we can agree on a general location, but all my bugging out consists of is gonna be moving about 30ft onto my 40acres of well protected land.
Your property. Roger that. What's up bro

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 07-06-2012, 04:43 AM   #18

Quote:

Your property. Roger that. What's up bro
Not much brother, same ol same..your more than welcome to come out if the SHTF, we could sure use you :-)

How has work been treating you?

Old 07-06-2012, 04:52 AM   #19

Quote:

Not much brother, same ol same..your more than welcome to come out if the SHTF, we could sure use you :-)

How has work been treating you?
Shop has died down a bit. Slowed to a crawl on building AK's but been pumping out a crapton of AR's. Can't keep the damn things in stock. We had to start putting a lot together now. Selling complete PSA lowers for $210 and selling DPMS complete lowers for $220. (That was my advertising btw haha) Gunsmith work has slowed down as well stupid summer time. Gotta sell some of my collection cause the wife is a little pissed at me. Sold my 10/22 :'( and have to sell my 1911....double :'( But I'm still wheeling and dealing brother. Other job is about to make me sick but got vacation coming the 16th thank God. And my son sure as hell is keeping me busy and exhausted. Almost 17 months now so he's into EVERYTHING!!! He's definitely his father's son. Sorry so long but it's been a min. So in closing....busy as crap still.

~John F. Kennedy

Old 07-06-2012, 04:59 AM   #20

Quote:

Shop has died down a bit. Slowed to a crawl on building AK's but been pumping out a crapton of AR's. Can't keep the damn things in stock. We had to start putting a lot together now. Selling complete PSA lowers for $210 and selling DPMS complete lowers for $220. (That was my advertising btw haha) Gunsmith work has slowed down as well stupid summer time. Gotta sell some of my collection cause the wife is a little pissed at me. Sold my 10/22 :'( and have to sell my 1911....double :'( But I'm still wheeling and dealing brother. Other job is about to make me sick but got vacation coming the 16th thank God. And my son sure as hell is keeping me busy and exhausted. Almost 17 months now so he's into EVERYTHING!!! He's definitely his father's son. Sorry so long but it's been a min. So in closing....busy as crap still.
Sorry to hear about your guns, good to hear that the gunshop is keeping ya busy. I know what you mean about the kids. My 2 year old daughter is still awake and running around like a holy terror!