Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Survival & Sustenance Living Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f51/)
-   -   17 days left (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f51/17-days-left-77676/)

lbwar15 12-04-2012 09:21 AM

17 days left

1 Attachment(s)
It's almost December 21. No mater if you believe that shtf on the 21st or not. Everyone must have that WHAT IF in the back of there mind.

I for one don't thank anything g is going to happen. But like I said there is that what if. Bad thing is on the 20th I will be going back to work for 21 days. So I am going to clean and lube all my guns pack them and all the ammo up so the wife can grab them and get to a friends house if something dose happen. Then I will have to find a way to make the almost 400 Miao trip back to AL.

What is everyone elts going to do?

WebleyFosbery38 12-04-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbwar15 (Post 1038137)
It's almost December 21. No mater if you believe that shtf on the 21st or not. Everyone must have that WHAT IF in the back of there mind.

I for one don't thank anything g is going to happen. But like I said there is that what if. Bad thing is on the 20th I will be going back to work for 21 days. So I am going to clean and lube all my guns pack them and all the ammo up so the wife can grab them and get to a friends house if something dose happen. Then I will have to find a way to make the almost 400 Miao trip back to AL.

What is everyone elts going to do?

That prediction is thousands of years old and while they were very close, they missed the date by a couple weeks. The Actual doomsday scenario will play out about 2 weeks later when BHO is re-anointed Bleeder of the Free World! Dont be spending your retirement, digging trenches around the house or stocking up on Soda Biscuits cause this isnt an overnight disaster, its gonna take 4 years to finish us off!

lbwar15 12-04-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38

That prediction is thousands of years old and while they were very close, they missed the date by a couple weeks. The Actual doomsday scenario will play out about 2 weeks later when BHO is re-anointed Bleeder of the Free World! Dont be spending your retirement, digging trenches around the house or stocking up on Soda Biscuits cause this isnt an overnight disaster, its gonna take 4 years to finish us off!

Lol true. I'm nowhere near retirement tho. When I get everything worked out to build my house I thank I'm going to include the bunker, 10" electric razor wire fence, security camera system with no blind spots ext.... Then I can just chill in the bunker clean guns and watch the camera monitors. What a way to spend the day lol.

kycol 12-04-2012 11:00 AM

Most people could just step over that 10" fence.

WebleyFosbery38 12-04-2012 11:04 AM

Hell, in ten years, you will be able to build your own drones. Just like a cool video game. Sit in the bunker and wipe out Zombies with a Joystick and a Glass Of Gentleman Jack over some Ice!

lbwar15 12-04-2012 11:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
That would be nice. But if that day never comes.

HockaLouis 12-04-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 (Post 1038157)
...its gonna take 4 years to finish us off!

Four more years!?

HockaLouis 12-04-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 (Post 1038174)
Hell, in ten years, you will be able to build your own drones...

Hell, in ten years the U.S. won't be able to build drones!