What the heck... - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > What the heck...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 112 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 85

(a) It is unlawful for a person to interfere intentionally with the lawful taking of wildlife resources or to drive, harass, or intentionally disturb any wildlife resources for the purpose of disrupting the lawful taking of wildlife resources. It is unlawful to take or abuse property, equipment, or hunting dogs that are being used for the lawful taking of wildlife resources. This subsection does not apply to a person who incidentally interferes with the taking of wildlife resources while using the land for other lawful activity such as agriculture, mining, or recreation. This subsection also does not apply to activity by a person on land he owns or leases.

Violation of this subsection is a Class 2 misdemeanor for a first conviction and a Class 1 misdemeanor for a second or subsequent conviction.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Terry V Ohio Commentary

Old 07-02-2012, 02:48 PM   #12
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7194 Times on 4329 Posts
Likes Given: 8772

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15 View Post
Yea.... That's definitely a grate way to git shot around hear. I guess if you wonted to commit suicide with out actually killing yourself, just run through the woods screaming between October and January somewhere in Alabama.
I used to have a Bay mare I loved to take out on trail rides. I was afraid to ride her during hunting season. I was always very careful where I rode her in the fall. I didn't want anyone thinking she was a deer and shooting at us.