What breed of dog is best? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > What breed of dog is best?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 08:21 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default APBT and Patterdale best for aggresive game.

The Game Bred American Pit Bull Terrier and the Patterdale Terrier are without a doubt the two best hunting breeds for hogs and other aggressive game. An APBTs intensity has to be seen to be believed and he wont care if the hog is 300lb. or 3000lb. The Patterdale Terriers are smaller but just as intense but are for smaller aggressive game such as badgers and Javalina. The only problem with the APBT is that if they are in a pack they may decide to go after each other instead of the hog so training and supervision is imperative. Roach

TODO SE APAGA.TODO SE ACABA.TODO SE PAGA.EL FUEGO SOLO SE APAGA SIN LENYA.

Old 03-23-2008, 02:14 AM   #22

Black Lab Retreiver

BeNeLlI29

Old 03-23-2008, 09:44 AM   #23

Default best hunting dog or all around dog?

Best hunting dog, any of the labs. Best all around dog the boxer, they will never back down and are faithful to the extreme and are great arounds kids I have had 4 all of them great dogs. Here is a picture of rocko our big boy. Grandpa was getting to close to my youngest with that evil looking camera so rocko felt she needed defending. She is walking now and wherever she goes so does rocko. My oldest plays in the front yard and always rocko watches her from the shady side of the house. This is a great dog if you have kids, but you have to have a yard he is a house dog but loves the outside also.