Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Went out this morning,,,,,,

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2007, 01:05 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Went out this morning,,,,,,

My cousin mowed some goverment ground that lays back in the midle of a secation, so I went back this morning to see if any coyotes were hunting mice there. Well I had a big disapointment, nothing there but a bunch of deer. There were 11 deer, 5 with horns and all I could do was set and waist my time watching them feed and play. I just hate to have to look at that big 11 point, what an ugly deer. Next time I`ll have my camera with me. They were from 200 to 400 yrds. and with my 1,300 mm lense I will be able to get some good pictures. The buck had all the velvet off their horns, but were just playing aand not getting serious about claiming does yet.

Catfish
Ohio

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-19-2007, 12:05 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Once the season opens I bet that big buck becomes almost invisible. They don't live that long without knowing a thing or two about survival. Good luck on the pictures, would love to see some.