Upcoming Trip - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Upcoming Trip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 07:48 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusLach View Post
I'll admit I'm a bit cut up about it for now but it's ok, I'll get out there eventually lol.

Old mate who owns the place reckons that he can have one good year out of thirteen and that will cover his losses for the other twelve.. Thing is, this'll be the fourth 'good year' out of the last five

Rich doesn't even begin to cover it!!

With the sort of acreage you quoted me....!!!!!!

uh hell yeah! Scouting his own FNQ island yet? lol

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D

Old 11-11-2010, 08:00 AM   #22

Liked 40 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuk View Post
With the sort of acreage you quoted me....!!!!!!

uh hell yeah! Scouting his own FNQ island yet? lol
A couple of years ago the owner and his brother bought a holiday apartment for on the North-shore of Sydney for the one week a year they allow themselves to have off, I don't know how much they paid but I do know how they paid...

CASH

It's big time business I tell ya!

Old 11-11-2010, 09:19 AM   #23

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusLach View Post
A couple of years ago the owner and his brother bought a holiday apartment for on the North-shore of Sydney for the one week a year they allow themselves to have off, I don't know how much they paid but I do know how they paid...

CASH

It's big time business I tell ya!

Being well acquainted with both the North Shore (I grew up on the more unfashionable lower part of it lol) and every Sydneysider's innate capacity in being able to calculate property values soon after birth....

Cash?!! bloody hell that says it all lol

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D