I had planned on getting more done on it this week,but since the hogs have figured out how to knock my feeders down at the ranch I decided to weld some new heavy duty legs together for my feeders.
I bought some thick walled 1 1/2" square tubing,and then cut/bent one end that goes into the feeder tub,and then welded some 2" angle iron on some 8"x 8" 1/4" steel plates for the feet on the legs.
I figured I'd get it all done in a couple hours yesterday,but my welder wasn't working right. Argon gas wasn't flowing through the welder,so I had to take it apart and figure out what the problem was. A wire came of the circuit board,and then after fixing that I had to go to the welding supply and get another 10# spool of welding wire.
Oh well,just another wasted day dealing with crap,but I got all 6 of the legs built today.