It's just almost too hot to work on this thing.
I spent most of yesterday trying to find a couple used 15" tires for this thing. You can't find them used anywhere nowadays,but I did find some after looking/driving around most of the day. I sure didn't want to have to spend $160 on new tires for this thing,and luckily I found a couple decent used tires for $60 mounted/balanced.
After getting back with the tires,I repacked the wheel bearings on the trailer.They hadn't seen any grease in a long time!
I liked to had a heart attack when I went to the store for some 3/4" B/C plywood. It was $37 a sheet,that's crazy! I marked it with all of my cut-outs,pulled out the circular and jig saw out,and went to work on them. I could've used some help trying to get these things set in place on the trailer,I probably looked like a kid climbing on monkey bars trying to maneuver the pieces to fit around all of the wall uprights,but I got them in there. It was getting dark by the time I got them in place,so I had to get them screwed down to the frame today,and then cut some 2x2's to use for screwing the interior wall boards to the bottom.
After finishing that,I put the door back up on the frame and marked the blind framing for pilot holes to mount the door. After I get it skinned,it'll be easier to get the door screwed in place that way.
I should start putting the outer skin/roof on this thing next week. Slowly but surely this thing is getting done!