T/C encore M/L loads
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum >

T/C encore M/L loads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default T/C encore M/L loads

I would like to know what loads some of you are using and why? do ya need to use M/L primers or reg. 209s for shotgun loads? is ther a lot of diff. in bullet drop using 250 grain sabots when using 2 or 3 triple seven pellets. I plan on working up a load that works for my M/L but just would like some info on where to start. thanks for your help

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I use Win 209 primers and three 50 grain pellets just because I can. I use the 209 X 50 for the primitive BP hunt here in Wisconsin and we are not allowed to use any optics over 1X during the hunt. For that reason I don't concern myself with any distance passed 100 yards because I can't see any farther than that.
God, Family, Guns, in that order.