Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Some detail about the sling,maybe helpful!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Default Some detail about the sling,maybe helpful!

I checked the all feedback from the customer very carefuly today.
There is the reality about something about this gun sling.
many said helpful some or not,what's your opinion?

The below is the feedback by customer:

They should charge more..., February 14, 2012
By
cggkicks
wagpual Verified Purchase
This review is from: 1 Point Tactical Bungee Sling (Misc.)

Got this sling for my AR. Figured at this price I couldn't go wrong. I'm still stunned at the quality for the price. It looks like and operates as well as any $50 sling you can find.
To all the comments saying they can't make it short enough: I'm 6'0" and it hangs wherever i want it to with plenty of slack to spare either way, so I'm not sure how they are having this problem.

SUMMARY: Buy it. It's a quality sling at a fraction of the cost of comparable slings.

This thing is GREAT!--Maybe not so much, July 10, 2012
By
Matt

wagpual Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Far more than I expected. Of course shipping was WAY over estimated but for a total cost of about $5 bucks it was very well worth it. The bungee on this thing is very strong. I was not at all concerned with this thing dropping my 8 pound AK. Felt strong and sturdy. Even did some hard drops of the gun for testing and it works great. Bungee is very tight and I am actually hoping it loosens up just a bit. Could not be happier with this product. Buy one, you will not regret it. Im getting ready to buy two more.

UPDATE:
Clamp broke today. Dropped my AK (luckily its an AK). I did my prior review without testing the gun with fully loaded mags. My dual mags added about 9 pounds for a total weight of about 17 pounds of gun. My AK has a thin wire loop for a sling and the weight of the gun was actually able to pry the clip apart just enough for the loop on the gun to make it through the clamp and BAM, AK hits the floor hard. It has permanently spread the clamp apart. It is a shame because I still really like the way the sling fits and functions. I would STRONGLY suggest that those with a heavier set-up immediately replace the clasp.

1.0 out of 5 stars Single point sling, July 28, 2012
By
Will - See all my reviews

wagpua Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Not what I expected. The bungee part is flimsy and to weak to support my AR it actually bottoms out when attached to the rifle...Bought it cause it was cheap....got what I paid for.I don't feel this sling is appropriate for a AR-15. Get one thats made for an AR.

Slung, January 19, 2013
By
I. James "imj" (Newnan GA USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

Perfect...great price for gun related items. Amazon does a great job of giving a reasonable price for items that will help you in becoming proficient with a handgun or other weapons. Look no farther when you need a gun related product that you want to be new and not used. Prices and shipping services are hard to beat.

Seriously, December 21, 2012
By
terrz "terrz" (u.s.) - See all my reviews

Buy the voodoo tactical one instead. trust me. At first glance this sling seems not so bad. The bungie is of good quality and the thing is the cheapest sling available. Wear it on a rifle for 30 seconds though, and the 3 major flaws become apparent:

1. The loop on the latch (where it connects to the rifle) is about 1.5 inches wide while the bungie it goes through is about 1/4 wide. this leave a sharp (and unnecessary) inch of metal that will be digging into your side every time you move. If you won't be wearing it for more than 30 seconds, you do not need a sling in the first place.
2. There are no retainers to keep the mount section in place on the bungie. it can just slide back and forth, moving the sling and not creating a stable platform from which to raise the weapon, which is the only thing a sling is supposed to do.
3. There are no release buckles, the only way to remove it is over your head. Not so big a deal when at home or on the shooting range, but in a life or death situation or any time when you may become entangled, you want at least one. The best slings will have 2 quick detach buckles (one at the chest and one at the mount) for quick extrication should that need arise. This sling has neither.

professional outdoor,solving any problem with your gun problem,airsoft problem,sling problem,tactical acc problem,for free!The best consult for your outdoor sport!
The saving money Consultant!
Email: wagpualfirst@163.com or 34146181@qq.com

tacticalonline Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here