Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > rifle give away

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 05:01 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default rifle give away

Muliemaster is giving away his daughters new gun he just got her before she passed away an a all expense paid trophy elk hunt to a kid that has a disability. Boy or girl. He will even pay all travel expense to the family an the loss of worked wages the gun is a win model 70 jack oconner custom 270 number 254 with a swarovski z6 scope, the hunt is fully guided for 1 trophy bull elk here in new mexico.

__________________
Marlinman is offline  
6
People Like This 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 06-15-2012, 05:26 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,193
Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman
Muliemaster is giving away his daughters new gun he just got her before she passed away an a all expense paid trophy elk hunt to a kid that has a disability. Boy or girl. He will even pay all travel expense to the family an the loss of worked wages the gun is a win model 70 jack oconner custom 270 number 254 with a swarovski z6 scope, the hunt is fully guided for 1 trophy bull elk here in new mexico.
So if any members have or know any youth that are handicapped an would like to recieve a free hunt package get ahold of me via pm
__________________
Muliemaster is offline  
6
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:30 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jordan89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Defiance,Ohio
Posts: 1,255
Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Default

Props man. This is very kind of you.

__________________

Everybody needs a little Devastation!

jordan89 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:37 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bearrwe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 599
Liked 53 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default

My deepest respect sir!

__________________

Keep up with the trends, avoid the fads, take your time and do work you can be proud of always

bearrwe is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:38 AM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Ill even go farther than that and personalize the gun w the year, name, and hunt success monogrammed on a plate ill set into the butt stock if it's a FTF member

__________________
Marlinman is offline  
orangello Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:43 AM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,193
Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman
Ill even go farther than that and personalize the gun w the year, name, and hunt success monogrammed on a plate ill set into the butt stock if it's a FTF member
Awesome my brother thank you also note the hunt is oct 13th to oct 18th, 2012 near chama new mexico. I have taken over 19 bulls on this ranch that scored over 360 so its a trye trophy elk hunt .
__________________
Muliemaster is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:44 AM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster

Awesome my brother thank you also note the hunt is oct 13th to oct 18th, 2012 near chama new mexico. I have taken over 19 bulls on this ranch that scored over 360 so its a trye trophy elk hunt .
Your welcome mad mike
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:43 AM   #8
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East Texas, Texas!
Posts: 26,806
Liked 19528 Times on 11084 Posts
Likes Given: 49157

Default

this is just an awesome thing that MulieMaster and Marlinman are doing. both of these guys have my utmost respect and my deepest sympathies to Mulie on his loss.

__________________
Coming from the Village of the Damned.
Resist all Tyranny and Oppression.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:24 AM   #9
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 22,258
Liked 6636 Times on 4015 Posts
Likes Given: 7894

Default

Great love and respect goes out to Muliemaster and Marlinman. What a wonderful opportunity for someone who may otherwise NOT have an opportunity to hunt.

This is the kind of wonderful, generous people that make up this forum and I am so proud to be a part of this place.

Through many recent hardships, Muliemaster just keeps on going. I admire him.

__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,193
Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change
Great love and respect goes out to Muliemaster and Marlinman. What a wonderful opportunity for someone who may otherwise NOT have an opportunity to hunt.

This is the kind of wonderful, generous people that make up this forum and I am so proud to be a part of this place.

Through many recent hardships, Muliemaster just keeps on going. I admire him.
I do not deserve the kind words i am only doin what i feel my daughter would want me to do with < her hunt> plus to see a smile on a kids face will really ease some pain on this hunt
__________________
Muliemaster is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Would you give them up ? MobileMarine Legal and Activism 23 05-27-2012 05:24 AM
Give away gun Seanbo123 Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 19 01-05-2012 07:15 PM
Give this a try plasticman Ammunition & Reloading 26 04-03-2010 11:23 PM
Boy, They never give up! layton Politics, Religion and Controversy 1 08-13-2009 04:27 PM