Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Hunting Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f50/)
-   -   rifle give away (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f50/rifle-give-away-66455/)

Marlinman 06-15-2012 05:01 AM

rifle give away

Muliemaster is giving away his daughters new gun he just got her before she passed away an a all expense paid trophy elk hunt to a kid that has a disability. Boy or girl. He will even pay all travel expense to the family an the loss of worked wages the gun is a win model 70 jack oconner custom 270 number 254 with a swarovski z6 scope, the hunt is fully guided for 1 trophy bull elk here in new mexico.

Muliemaster 06-15-2012 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlinman
Muliemaster is giving away his daughters new gun he just got her before she passed away an a all expense paid trophy elk hunt to a kid that has a disability. Boy or girl. He will even pay all travel expense to the family an the loss of worked wages the gun is a win model 70 jack oconner custom 270 number 254 with a swarovski z6 scope, the hunt is fully guided for 1 trophy bull elk here in new mexico.

So if any members have or know any youth that are handicapped an would like to recieve a free hunt package get ahold of me via pm

jordan89 06-15-2012 05:30 AM

Props man. This is very kind of you.

bearrwe 06-15-2012 05:37 AM

My deepest respect sir!

Marlinman 06-15-2012 05:38 AM

Ill even go farther than that and personalize the gun w the year, name, and hunt success monogrammed on a plate ill set into the butt stock if it's a FTF member

Muliemaster 06-15-2012 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlinman
Ill even go farther than that and personalize the gun w the year, name, and hunt success monogrammed on a plate ill set into the butt stock if it's a FTF member

Awesome my brother thank you also note the hunt is oct 13th to oct 18th, 2012 near chama new mexico. I have taken over 19 bulls on this ranch that scored over 360 so its a trye trophy elk hunt .

Marlinman 06-15-2012 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muliemaster

Awesome my brother thank you also note the hunt is oct 13th to oct 18th, 2012 near chama new mexico. I have taken over 19 bulls on this ranch that scored over 360 so its a trye trophy elk hunt .

Your welcome mad mike

Axxe55 06-15-2012 06:43 AM

this is just an awesome thing that MulieMaster and Marlinman are doing. both of these guys have my utmost respect and my deepest sympathies to Mulie on his loss.

winds-of-change 06-15-2012 09:24 AM

Great love and respect goes out to Muliemaster and Marlinman. What a wonderful opportunity for someone who may otherwise NOT have an opportunity to hunt.

This is the kind of wonderful, generous people that make up this forum and I am so proud to be a part of this place.

Through many recent hardships, Muliemaster just keeps on going. I admire him.

Muliemaster 06-15-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change
Great love and respect goes out to Muliemaster and Marlinman. What a wonderful opportunity for someone who may otherwise NOT have an opportunity to hunt.

This is the kind of wonderful, generous people that make up this forum and I am so proud to be a part of this place.

Through many recent hardships, Muliemaster just keeps on going. I admire him.

I do not deserve the kind words i am only doin what i feel my daughter would want me to do with < her hunt> plus to see a smile on a kids face will really ease some pain on this hunt