You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum >

Remington 760 30-06 Gamemaster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2016, 04:43 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Remington 760 30-06 Gamemaster

Hello,

I inherited this rifle from my dad when he passed away a couple years ago. I've used it (even while he was alive) to harvest many deer. unfortunately it's old and beat up.. the stock while it's not cracked it's worn, faded, dented, etc. The small hole for a sling has either rotted out of it, or just ripped out. I am looking for a new stock for it. however... am unable to find answers anywhere regarding whether a 7600 stock and foreend will fit the 760 gamemaster or not. I am a fan of the 'tactical' stocks out there, but none seems to include a fore end. either that or when I find a normla stock it's no longer available.

i dont think I am handy enough nor do I really have the time to put into refinishing the stock, tho I am certain it would look MUCH better.

you fellas heard of anywhere where they may have stocks available? whether tectical or not.

i've also heard from several places an 870 fore end will fit. any truth to this? would be real nice if both the stock and fore end fit. :-)

thanks all for looking any help you can give is greatly appreciated .

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-21-2016, 12:23 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 155 Times on 72 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Boyds has them
You might try Hoosier gunworks
Try Numrich as well