Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > reloading

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2012, 01:57 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default reloading

i dont want to by all the tools separate for reloading so is there a bundle of every thing for a good price

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-05-2012, 02:31 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 27 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 68

Yes all the manufacturers offer complete kits just check out Cabelas, Midway, Cheaper then Dirt and Brownells they all offer several choices in every price range. RCBS has the Rock Chucker for right around $300 and its got all you need
here's a link 64468 - Rock Chucker Supreme Single Stage Master Reloading Kit Includes Ohaus 5-0-5 Scale

“Life’s tough … it’s even tougher if you’re stupid.”
John Wayne

Old 01-05-2012, 09:10 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjgnwdc View Post
Yes all the manufacturers offer complete kits just check out Cabelas, Midway, Cheaper then Dirt and Brownells they all offer several choices in every price range. RCBS has the Rock Chucker for right around $300 and its got all you need
here's a link 64468 - Rock Chucker Supreme Single Stage Master Reloading Kit Includes Ohaus 5-0-5 Scale
Very good advice.

Catfish
Ohio

Old 01-06-2012, 10:17 AM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I really like my RCBS setup. I think the one in the link that was posted has a digital scale, but if not, that is the one thing I'd say is a must. I used an old pendulum scale for a long time, but when I finally got a digital scales, my loads became more accurate and it sped up my process.

Wait, was this thing on?

Old 01-06-2012, 11:20 AM   #5

Liked 622 Times on 427 Posts
Likes Given: 613

RCBS makes great equipment. I use a LEE press and a Lee manual scale. I've heard to many horror stories concerning digital scales, but that is just me. If it is not broken, don't fix it. RCBS makes great dies also. Lee makes a VG pistol die, but for rifles, RCBS is more precise.

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.