Question - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum >

Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 12:06 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Wally, I have great respect for you and you have obviously developed your skill afer years of practice.

I just don't have the time, I'll take a pump or semi auto, thanks!

Old 09-11-2010, 12:42 AM   #12

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Use a .22 centerfire on a 44 1/2 Stevens action as my varmit rig for many years and couldn't imagine using anything else. Use a G2 30-30 Contender for deer and hogs when I know my shots won't go much past 150 yards.

Old 09-11-2010, 02:01 AM   #13

Liked 875 Times on 471 Posts
Likes Given: 51

After the leaves came off the trees my dad made me give up the single shot 20 guage for a nice little single shot bolt action, god only knows what the hell it was, old ass, beat to ****, accurate as hell, iron sight 22 for the first few years of squirrel hunting. Old man has about 100+ guns and I got the one that I think was old enough that it was listed somewere in the bible as some sort of biblical prototype.
After I got a little older be hooked me up with an 870 early in the year and a couple of Rugger semi autos for later in the year.
As a result, my 10 year old and I are going squirrel hunting tomorrow and he will be packing a H&R single shot 20 gauge and later this year I;m taking it away and replacing it with a similar .22.

Newest Threads