Oregon Mule deer

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Oregon Mule deer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 03:47 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Oregon Mule deer

These pictures were taken on the Oral creek divide(Jackson County, Oregon). The ranch owner does not allow hunting so the bucks get BIG. One of these bucks is over 40" wide. The owner is 98 years old and the property should be for sale soon.

image001.jpg   image003.jpg   image002.jpg   image004.jpg   image005.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-07-2010, 05:07 AM   #2

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Damn there are some great racks on them bucks in them pictures. What a tease that is!

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 01-25-2010, 12:20 AM   #3

I wish the whitetails in KY were that big. WOW those are huge.

Old 01-25-2010, 02:11 AM   #4

I was forwarded that email and I thought they looked awful big too. I was just looking at them again and noticed the bad photoshop job on the second picture. Look at the deer on the left. You can see where someone cut a square around the horns and enlarged them. The rest look ok but if that pic is photoshopped then the rest probably are too. Sorry for posting this with out checking it first.