OH predator hunters

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > OH predator hunters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2014, 10:25 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default OH predator hunters

I live in Ohio and i am wanting to start hunting yotes and such, My ? is if there is anyone here that does predator hunting and are you successful? Im in the NW Ohio area.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-06-2014, 12:13 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 458 Times on 333 Posts
Likes Given: 151

If you belong to a club in your area or know some folks who are,, you can get a lot of info there. County UCOA's, and also many local gun shops can help get you in touch with other area hunters. I hunt coyotes at times but there are some very serious predator hunters around Defiance and up in Williams county. I live around the Lima, Findlay area, also call the district office of the ODNR in Findlay,, they were very helpful and friendly to me when I first moved to this area, I know their staff has been reduced but they most likely can give you some info,, good luck.

Old 01-06-2014, 12:34 PM   #3

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Thanks for the tip! No im not part of any groups yet but im still a "virgin" to predator hunting and ive only done a limited amount of varmint hunting, mostly for coons. Im just tryin to figure out if its goin to be worth investing money into supplies like an electronic call and the lights for night hunts.