New Hunting Guns!
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum >

New Hunting Guns!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 09:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default New Hunting Guns!

the lever action is a winchester model 94 in 30-30 win, the shotgun is a winchester model 37A 12 gauge in 2 3/4 & 3" and is a single shot break action. I didn't know where else to post this and I plan on using the hell out of both of them mostly for hunting.
101_4406.jpg  

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-05-2011, 09:32 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Got that same 30-30 I love it. Try that lever revolution works well for me. Tears the hell out of coyotes

Old 08-05-2011, 10:33 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I only paid $150 for both of them, I shot the 12 gauge at his house and it has ejection issues.

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 08-05-2011, 10:37 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Still a very good deal good luck with them both!

Old 08-05-2011, 11:44 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

For $150, you can use the shotgun as a club and still get your money's worth.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 08-06-2011, 12:04 AM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

The Winchester 1894 is such a blast to shoot! It'll definately serve you well .

"If God didn't create man equal then Sam Colt had made them equal."
-Unknown

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
-Wyatt Earp

Old 08-06-2011, 02:56 AM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

my dad had one without the scope mount on it I couldn't pass it up. The shotgun's only problem is the shells won't eject sometimes you have to use a rope or something to push it out, still good to shoot steel shot out of rather then hurting my 870.

Old 08-06-2011, 03:03 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Does the shotgun have an extractor or an ejector? Either way, it can be replaced or repaired.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 08-06-2011, 07:04 AM   #9

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

It has a single ejector, it worked ok for a few rounds of target shot but as soon as the high brass squirrel load got shot it was stuck.
101_4419.jpg  

Old 08-06-2011, 07:09 AM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Is it possible it just needs cleaning? Maybe there's some built up junk in there? If there's not much clearance to get at it, you can spray some brake cleaner in there and see what happens.

Can't hurt.