Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > mojo dove

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default mojo dove

How many of you have used the mojo dove decoy? I have never put much faith into dove decoys untill one of my buddies brought this thing out last season . I kinda laughed at first untill the birds started flying to it. I was 6-10 ft from it picking up birds and they were still flying to it. I am impressed.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-13-2009, 09:55 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Mojo Dove

I have one, I also use two for duck, along with some viberating duck butts. They work great, especially in late season with spread shy birds.

"As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also"
Thomas Jefferson

"Freedom is only one generation from extinction"
Pres. Ronald Reagan
Member; NRA, GOA, and TSRA. ResistNet.com member

"When the ballot box no longer counts, the ammunition box does. Whats' in your ammo box?"