mississippi hunting laws - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > mississippi hunting laws

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2163 Times on 1486 Posts
Likes Given: 804

Mississippi has some of the best deer hunting in the country. Why do you want to dick around with squirrels. The Black river WMA near wiggins is great. I own land & get to hunt with my old hunting club. Only hunting the second season I kill five or more deer every time I go there. I could kill a lot more deer. The only reason I am shooting a deer is to catch the dogs. I can't bring much meat back to NC.

In fact, in the upcoming season I can't legally bring any deer meat back to NC. Right now NC is not suffering the diseases that are wiping out deer herds in other states and the game and fish commission isn't going to let it happen. Learn to deer hunt and you won't have to buy any more beef. I have bought beef twice this year.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine