Meat Freezing Question - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Meat Freezing Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 11:22 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default The food saver machine's

like the man said the food saver's sell now for about $100.00 just a small home use type are great & I buy my refill bags from wally world & I buy the black & decker bags when on sale in the rolls also as they work good in the food saver machines,better than freezer paper & tape etc I use mine for all game meat & chicken, beef, fish, etc. great investment, you use for ever & enjoy, no more waste & freezer burned meat's etc.or like the commercial on tv says "no more cash in the trash "

Old 02-27-2010, 11:39 PM   #12

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGNUM44 View Post
like the man said the food saver's sell now for about $100.00 just a small home use type are great & I buy my refill bags from wally world & I buy the black & decker bags when on sale in the rolls also as they work good in the food saver machines,better than freezer paper & tape etc I use mine for all game meat & chicken, beef, fish, etc. great investment, you use for ever & enjoy, no more waste & freezer burned meat's etc.or like the commercial on tv says "no more cash in the trash "
You won't catch me going against the food savers.

But, the OP was a long time ago and the last post was a few months ago.

Please check the last post date at least.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 03-02-2010, 02:02 AM   #13

Food saver and saran wrap but I suggest purchasing a large roll of the commercial restaraunt style food wrap cheaper in the long run and much easier to use, Also be very carefull of sharp bones that can puncture the bag an cause vacum loss . The buitcher paper would be my second choice but saran wrap it first double or triple wrap

Live free or die. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what is for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb. I will give up my guns but I insist on being the last man to do so. John 3:16,10:10 Acts 11:7