Looking for year hunting lease
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Looking for year hunting lease

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Looking for year hunting lease

If anybody knows of a lease within 4 hours of Burleson please let me know. It is tough trying to find and get on one.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-13-2013, 12:34 AM   #2
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1221 Times on 698 Posts
Likes Given: 587

There are plenty of good leases around,if you have deep pockets. People have gotten real greedy lately.
A cheap lease anymore is $1500-2000,and most are very crappy hunting grounds that have no game management in place so the deer are small,and few to shoot.

What type of $$$ are you wanting to spend,and how many hunters?

Old 01-13-2013, 01:09 AM   #3

I'd like to spend no more than $1500 per gun for 4 to 6 hunters. A year long lease for birds, varmints and pigs would be ideal. I myself am not much of a deer hunter, but my other buddies who want to get on a lease are. A major plus for a lease would be being able to hunt all year long to whatever is in season.