Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Landowner tag

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Default Landowner tag

Does anyone know how much land you have to own in order to kill a deer and use a landowner tag? My father-in-law kills a deer or two every year and never buys tags because he owns the land. I only have one acre but the deer are abudant in my neck of the woods and are constantly getting hit by cars in front of my house. I saw 60 deer at once behind the house about a month ago and they have been coming closer and closer to the house every day. Last night there was a 10-point buck less than 30 paces from the corner of the house. I live in Indiana, have tried to get ahold of D.N.R. for a couple of days with no luck.

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-15-2008, 01:31 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

i have 80 acres, and if i could get this, that would be cool... no idea on this subject though

subscribing