Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > just bought new gun...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 12:11 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 663 Times on 454 Posts
Likes Given: 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyinline View Post
And no, its the model 111 Package series FCXP3... Or something like that.. lol..

LOL, it is the same rifle, LOL Your a genius, so have fun. The 111 is the same as the 110, but the package is the 110. What is with the 7mm something?? It is a 7x57, 7-08, 7mm Rem mag.....!

Here is mine, so drop your dick out and show me what you are looking at!

You bought a new gun, don't have it, and know nothing about it! Moron.

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.

Last edited by jpattersonnh; 01-27-2011 at 12:26 AM.

Old 01-27-2011, 03:14 AM   #12

wow, jpatt, you have me scared trying to insult me over a computer... hahaha, dont type too hard, you might break my leg... lmfao. Anyways, i said i was new at this, this is my FIRST rifle, and im going by what the gun says on the barrel... according to Savage Arms.. it is a 7 mm rem mag... ive already said that... if you learn how to read unagressively... lol.

Old 01-27-2011, 07:57 PM   #13

Quote:
So yeah, for the past few months, ive been looking and looking and looking at all KINDS of guns... FINALLY, i found a pretty good gun that i believe will do the job... i found a Savage Arms 7 mm that is beautiful... comes with a bipod and a cheap scope for right at 43o.oo.... not bad... ima put a leopold scope on it, so im not too worried about the scope... but the gun is absolutely beautiful... anybody have any experience with these?
Quote:
And no, its the model 111 Package series FCXP3... Or something like that.. lol..
Quote:
wow, jpatt, you have me scared trying to insult me over a computer... hahaha, dont type too hard, you might break my leg... lmfao. Anyways, i said i was new at this, this is my FIRST rifle, and im going by what the gun says on the barrel... according to Savage Arms.. it is a 7 mm rem mag... ive already said that... if you learn how to read unagressively... lol.
When?? 7mm does not mean 7mmRemMag. I did ask before, very politely as I recall. So I have one, tried to give you a heads up on getting ripped off. You've been less then "nice". Make sure you buy the correct ammo and go wild. I did buy my 1st rifle at 16 and have been at it for 33 years. I may be an ass, but I know guns.

Old 01-27-2011, 08:13 PM   #14

Buying a 7mmRem Mag for a 1st rifle is hands down the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I was, and always have been very willing to help out a new shooter. But when the OP has no idea about model, Caliber, Scope make, or bipod make it really scares me. A Savage 7mm w/ a scope and bipod? Really!!!

Tango, step in here please!!