Hunting in Washington State

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Hunting in Washington State

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default Hunting in Washington State

I was reading the hunting regulations last night for Washington State and I may have to take my dad hunting up here next season. My dad is 80 years old and is a disabled vet (deaf as a post). Washington State is EXTREMELY generous to this group. The fees are 1/2 to 1/4th of the resident fees. They get to hunt in the bow season, get preference to special permits, can shoot from the car. It is really generous. I can also be his designated companion. There is also a large population of elk near Mt. St. Helens that they are doing several herd reduction special hunts for and it is only about a 3-4 hour drive from where I live.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-21-2011, 07:18 PM   #2

Default feedback

This iphone app is for hunter's and fishermen. I'm looking for some feedback from people that have/will use it in the field.

Mark the spot of your favorite hunting or fishing spot, and leave yourself notes to remember. Includes photos logging, gps, and current weather conditions. You can track daily take, or each spot.

App Store - iSportsman Journal

Old 09-21-2011, 09:22 PM   #3

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Hey that sounds great!! It's always great when the elderly get the respect they deserve, and when those elderly are disabled vets too!!

Old 09-21-2011, 10:50 PM   #4

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Good for Washington State. The old warhorses should get preferential treatment.