Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Hunting vs vegitarian argument

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 762 Times on 524 Posts
Likes Given: 987

Vegetarian; American Indian word. Translation "bad hunter"...

Don't argue with her, that's her choice and good for her. Just tell her your choice allows you to enjoy eating meat with your vegetables...

Become steel or get cut.

Old 03-26-2013, 09:50 PM   #12
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5633 Times on 3313 Posts
Likes Given: 4718

You want to win the discussion? Kidnap the veggie and put them in a cage with a sedated bear; give them a large caliber revolver and some Rainbow Bright stickers; one way or the other, things will be resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUG3R44 View Post
I don't mean to be disrespectful but trying to use common sense and reasoning seldom works with animalrights/vegans/liberals. They tend to think with their emotions instead of reason. Then again I've been wrong before.
Maybe deep down, they just don't like the TASTE of meat? That's why I don't eat much meat; I don't like the taste. I don't mind killin it, guttin it, or grillin it, but I am not eating it (maybe bear, but just for spite).

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
It works exactly the same while trying to reason with a child.
DOES NOT!

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

c3shooter Likes This 
Old 03-27-2013, 04:47 AM   #13

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts

Does too !!! Tag your it !!!

Last edited by od green; 03-27-2013 at 04:49 AM. Reason: spelling
orangello Likes This 
Old 03-27-2013, 05:12 AM   #14

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Well the talk about carrying capacity was would've won her if she had sense. She's close-minded. It's not worth your time.

Old 03-27-2013, 05:18 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1009 Times on 701 Posts
Likes Given: 346

I hunt vegetarians.

Old 03-27-2013, 05:33 AM   #16

Liked 567 Times on 338 Posts
Likes Given: 803

DO NOT fight with her about it. Use facts and logic and then exit with poise. If she gets mean and nasty, she loses.

Don't argue with an idiot. they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Old 03-27-2013, 05:51 AM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5308 Times on 2914 Posts
Likes Given: 10141

If animals weren't meant to be eaten, then why are they made out of meat?

No offense and none taken

unclebear Likes This 
Old 03-27-2013, 05:52 AM   #18

Liked 180 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 184

From my experience when name calling hits they already lost. Near were I live we have a nature reserve a few years ago because they wouldn't let any hunt there the deer pop go so out of control that deer were forced to start drinking stagnate water and they would get sick. I don't know what the actual name of it is but we called it blue tung basically what would happen is the deer would rot from the inside out. It was painful slow and usually took a good week of suffering before they would die. So now they hold a raffle every year to give so many people the chance to hunt.

I know you already did the pop argument but it's just more ammo for your argument.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Old 03-27-2013, 09:21 AM   #19
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1724 Times on 972 Posts
Likes Given: 1295

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunter17 View Post
am in an argument with a vegetarian that thinks that humans don't need meat anymore and that animals have a right to live and get scared and get hurt when they are shot. I have already explained to her carrying capacity and what happens when the carrying capacity overflows due to lack of hunting. I need some help to win this argument.
Do humans need meat? Probably not. There are plenty of veggies out there that can provide the fat and protein we need, and modern science has helped us identify them. Do humans want meat? Of course we do, it's in our nature. We have canine teeth for a reason, and shredding lettuce isn't it.

As for trying to convince your vegetarian friend that your side of the argument is valid, let me pass on some advice. In the words of George Carlin, "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Oh yeah. One more thing. I assume your friend is doing this to reduce the impurities in their body. If they are like most vegetarians I have known, they probably enjoy a good glass of wine to wash down their tofu. Please explain to them that alcohol is a toxin, and they are slowly killing themselves.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:38 AM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2166 Times on 1283 Posts
Likes Given: 1148

Dude-YOU LOSE!!

As soon as you begin arguing with a woman, you have lost!

Just agree with her, then go out and have a double-cheese burger and a cold beer and find someone that ain't that loopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do we eat me - BECAUSE WE CAN!

Closed Thread