My cousin sent this to me from Pennsylvania! I had to forward this one!
A very good friend from way back in our childhood days sent me this and I thought you hunters and non hunters like me would enjoy this one:
Hunting on Sunday
I had everything planned out by the numbers and had told my wife I would not be going to church with her on Sunday. My wife reminded me that Sunday was the Sabbath Day and hunting a trophy buck should not be part of the Sabbath.
1. I scouted the area all summer.
2. I searched out the best location for my tree-stand.
3. I set it all up a month ahead of time.
4. I trailed the herd.
5. I picked out a trophy buck.
6. Two days before opening day I rechecked every aspect of the hunt.
7. Everything was in place.
8. Sunday morning, I woke up at 2 am.
9. I put on my camo, loaded my pack, set out for my stand.
10. This was destined to be an epic hunt.
11. As I approached my deer stand.
12. I called my wife and told her I had decided not to hunt on the
Sabbath and would meet her at church. The Sunday sermon was
entitled "The Lord Works In Mysterious Ways ".
The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."