Hunting leases

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Hunting leases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Hunting leases

anybody know of any in south georgia or north florida? i am a responsible hunter and have grown up in the woods, i will also respect any land owner, or huntmasters rules

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-30-2010, 09:29 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 13

I live in tifton ga which is located on 175 a little over an hour north of the fl line. about 40 mins north of valdosta you might know where that is. most land I know of is already leased. one thing you might consider is getting a group of fellow hunters together and leasing a larger tract of land to hunt that would make it more affordable thats what most of the guys up here do. if i hear of anything available ill be sure and let you know