Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > Help Montana hunters keep sabots

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Help Montana hunters keep sabots

The Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks department is proposing to ban the use of sabots in shotguns and muzzle loaders in certain hunting areas.

But I'm not in Montana! Well it doesn't matter, they are accepting public input and do not ask where you live.

Hunting home page - > Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks :: Hunting

explains the proposed change - > http://fwpiis.mt.gov/content/getItem.aspx?id=48473

Make comments - > Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks :: Proposed Weapons Restriction Area Rule

Feel free to c/p this to other pro-hunting forums, blogs, etc. Time for comments ends on Friday 2/5

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3731 Times on 1821 Posts
Likes Given: 13267

I'm not sure I understand what the problem is. Are you saying that the restriction of using sabot's in a muzzleloader near populated areas is a bad thing?

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

My AR15 Build - Range Report
My AR458SOCOM Build