Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Hunting Forum > goose hunting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 03:44 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default goose hunting

looking for land to hunt geese in Horicon zone WI for late season does anyone have any suggestions or does anyone know of another establishment other than goose haven, my good friend and i hunted there last year and while we had fairly good shooting the birds were well aware of the blind locations, we did have birds set to decoys. Any suggestions would be well appreciated

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

http://dnr.wi.gov/org/land/wildlife/wildlife_areas/horicon/faq.htm

Hopefully I get to do some exterior zone hunting this year. I like them honkers. Good luck, Joe

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Last edited by hunter Joe; 09-04-2010 at 01:01 PM.