Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Hunting Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f50/)
-   -   Good place to hunt deer! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f50/good-place-hunt-deer-76650/)

25-5 11-18-2012 09:29 PM

Good place to hunt deer!
 
I have heard this before, and since it is the season for deer hunting this may provide a tip on where to put your stand.


MOshooter 11-26-2012 11:17 PM

I put some of those Deer crossing signs all around my deer stand..It didn't work,I still didn't see any deer?? :) lol

rhyno13 11-26-2012 11:35 PM

I just look out my back door, pick out the one I want and take the shot.

limbkiller 11-27-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyno13 (Post 1028372)
I just look out my back door, pick out the one I want and take the shot.

I did that once and will never do that that again. I love the animals and hunt them the way you should. Deer hunting should be challenge of some sort or pay a farmer for one of cows and shoot it and get WAY more meat.

Fireguy4 11-27-2012 06:23 PM

^^^ agree completely

rhyno13 11-27-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limbkiller (Post 1028488)
I did that once and will never do that that again. I love the animals and hunt them the way you should. Deer hunting should be challenge of some sort or pay a farmer for one of cows and shoot it and get WAY more meat.

I live on a ranch and I have no shortage of deer. I don't look for a challange when I am putting food on the table.

limbkiller 11-27-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyno13 (Post 1029315)
I don't look for a challange when I am putting food on the table.

I don't either at Krogers.

eborden1122 11-27-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyno13 (Post 1029315)
I live on a ranch and I have no shortage of deer. I don't look for a challange when I am putting food on the table.

My uncle owns a big ranch in Texas and has several guest houses on the ranch away from the main house and it is nice to walk out at different times in the day and see deer, among other wildlife, walking across the land. It is allot easier to fill up your freezer when they are walking in your back yard. Everyone still has a good time, thats one of the great things about owning your own ranch. Enjoy!!!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:48 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.